Thursday, July 26, 2012

A golden opportunity

Last night several people posted comments on a Facebook post from a local animal rescue about a dog named Buddy and I took a look and fell immediately in love and felt I NEEDED to adopt him! 


He's been terribly neglected and is skin and bones and will need to have his tail removed. Poor baby! Who could do that?

I called them this morning and requested an adoption application. They said he won't be available for a while and said that's OK, I'll wait.

I really want this dog, I hope it works out. he needs our love and we need his.

5 comments:

hokgardner said...

I hope he gets his forever home with you.

knittergran said...

Look at that sweet face. I hate that anyone hurts animals. I hope you get him and he gets you.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

He looks like he could be a real love!

Barb said...

Oh, Becca, I am so excited for you!!

Alice said...

This made my heart smile really big. :)